torstai 20. maaliskuuta 2014

I woke up at eight o'clock, because the alarm didn't work. I drank a two cup of coffee and ate a sandwich. Then I had to go quickly letting the horses out of the stables and I gave them gras and water (I have two horses, whose names are Kassu and Susu), after that I went to school quickly. I came to school by car. I had to drive a Toyota Carina because the second of my car's, Toyota Celica, is a project car that should be ready by the summer. My father renovate it, I'll focus on more the interior of the vehicle.

It rained a lot of snow in the outdoors. I think that the snow has already become enough.

Morning classes I did arduino project called "knock lock". I could not get it to work right away.

Half past nine was the coffee break. I bought coffee from gas station called st1.
After the coffee break we had two hours of English.

English lessons after the lunch break. The afternoon was again arduino. Knock lock began to work.
The sensor tag was just too sensitive.

The school day ended at half past two. I had to drive very carefully because it was very slippery, especially because the car had bad winter tires.

After getting home I gave the horses gras and water, then I sorted advertisements.  I ate the food before we went to deliver the advertisements.

After delivering the advertisements  I watched Salatut Elämät on TV. Salatut Elämät is my favorite series. 

At eight o'clock, I went to clean up the stables. Then I put food and water in the stable ready for horses. After that I put the horses in the stable.

Later I went to the shower and I watched series called Twin Peaks. Then I went to sleep.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti